10 min read
It takes hard work to snag a spot on the first page of Google search results. There are many aspects to consider, such as creating relevant content, incorporating relevant keywords and links, and crafting an enticing search result that makes people want to click on it. But before you can create content that excels, you need to understand how it might be displayed.
- Understanding the anatomy of a search result page can help you create content that entices people to click your link.
- Structure, organize, and promote your content effectively to rank high in SERPs.
- Update and refresh content to keep it relevant.
8 min read
Reputation capital is the value of the intangible assets of a business. Anything from reviews to brand identity can build reputation capital, and it all boils down to one word: trust. How much do people trust your business? The more trust there is in your business, the greater its reputation capital.
- A positive reputation enables you to better control your prices, and achieve industry recognition and thought leadership.
- Businesses with a strong reputation capital can overcome a crisis easier and faster than those with negative reputations.
- Reputation capital is both one of the most important aspects of any business and the most difficult to quantify.