4 min read
Many businesses increase their revenues using local SEO techniques to drive more traffic. Local SEO entails optimizing your website to appear within the search results of your location. A location can be a city, county, postal code, or even a state. Ranking for local SEO attracts more customers who are geographically close to your business. Local SEO tends to be easier than national or global SEO because resources can be focused on a smaller area.
Here are our top 8 local SEO tips to help your business rank in search engines.
- Ensure your business name, address, and phone number is online
- Use internal link structures
- Boost local content creation
- Optimize the URL, title tags, headers, and meta descriptions
- Make your website mobile-friendly
- Add location pages to your web pages
- Use Google My Business captions
- Invest in review management