Step by step directions on how to remove your data from data aggregators like Radaris, Spokeo, MyLife, PeopleFinders and Intelius.
Remove Information from Spokeo
This is how you remove your name and other information from Spokeo. Click on this link to go to the Spokeo opt-out page. Enter the URL you want removed, and you're done.
Remove Your Name from Radaris
- Point your browser to https://radaris.com/ - then search for your listing on Radaris.
- Once you find it, click ‘Full Profile’.
- Roll over the arrow next to the orange button ‘Background Check & Contact Info’, and then click ‘Control Info’.
- Radaris makes you create an account - do so. They will text you a verification code.
- Now that you have "claimed" your Radaris profile you can request deletion.
- Click View My Account
- Click Delete Specific Records
Remove Info from PeopleFinders.com
To remove your information from PeopleFinders.com go to this URL: https://www.peoplefinders.com/manage
Then you will see a screen like this:
Click "opt out my info", check a few boxes, and you're done.
Remove Information from Intelius
To remove your name and other information from Intelius follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.intelius.com/optout
- Search for your name
- Select your listing from the list of results provided
- Enter your email address
- Check your email, and click on the link that was sent you
The process to remove your name from Intelius should take about 72 hours.
Remove Information from Ancestry.com
According to their site, Ancestry.com will "consider requests for removal of personal information from the copies of the records we hold on a considered basis."
You can delete your personal information from Ancestry.com by logging into your Account Settings. If that doesn't work you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to remove the information. But the last time we checked, the form enabling you to contact them for removals was not working correctly.